90’s soft gel x 2 bottles
Omega 3 (EPA, DHA), Squalene, Vitamin E, Garlic oil
- Adult: 1 – 2 soft gels once daily after meal or as directed by pharmacist/ doctor
- People with poor diet (lack of fish consumption)
- People who want to maintain a healthy body
Benefits of PureMed Biorine
- High Strength Omega 3 with 1200mg (900mg EPA & DHA) fish oil and 3 additional ingredients (Squalene, garlic oil and Vitamin E)
- Enteric-coated soft gels able to release directly into the intestinal tract without destroyed by stomach acid
- No fishy burp-back and breath, as well as digestive discomfort
- The fish oil has been undergo molecularly distilled to maintain the purity and benefits.
- Natural and high-quality Omega Fish Oil from New Zealand
- Delivers ideal ratio of EPA & DHA which are crucial to maintain overall health
- Combination of 4 ingredients provide synergic effects than single ingredients
PureMed Biorine’s fish oil is derived from Engraulis ringens which is a species of deep sea fish of the anchovy family.
PureMed Biorine is odourless and enteric-coated effectively removes fishy odour. Other than that, enteric-coated also prevent the softgel from dissolving in stomach, therefore it would be dissolved in small intestine where the absorption of fish oil occurs.
PureMed Biorine is high purity due to high dosage (900mg) of omega 3 fish oil DHA and EPA, on top of that, it also contains squalene, vitamin E and garlic oil, all in 1200mg softgel. The purity of PureMed Biorine fish oil is more than 85% which is in the high purity fish oil group.
You may refer to packaging with the words molecularly distillation to determine the fish oil product that is free from heavy metal contamination.
PureMed Biorine fish oil softgel is from New Zealand.
Most benefits of fish oil are associated with long-term use, you can take it at any time of the day with meal to enhance its absorption.