30 vegetal capsules x 475mg x bottles
Each Capsule Contains
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 120mg (Providing 28.8mg Total Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides and 7.2mg Total Terpene Lactones)
- Curcuma Longa Rhizome Extract 100mg
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract 50mg
- L-citrulline 98.5mg
- L-Glutathione 98mg
Benefits of Each Ingredient
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
Contain terpenoids and flavonoids which are potent antioxidants, fight against the damaging effects of free radicals and reduce inflammation markers.
- Curcuma Longa Rhizome Extract
Curcumin is the major active compound found in turmeric. It possesses anti-inflammatory effects and has antioxidant properties
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
Also known as Korean or Asia ginseng. It plays a role in general wellbeing by having beneficial effects on different systems in the body.
An amino acid which helps in endothelial nitric oxide synthesis and improve physical energy performances.
Potent antioxidant that helps to counteract free radicals.
Take 1 capsule once daily after meal or as directed by doctor/pharmacist.
- Working adults
- Individual who always feel fatigue and lack of energy
The Advantages of Vasflo
- The benefits of the ingredients is supported by various clinical studies
- Synergistic effect of the combined ingredients support body health with a lower dosage
- The combination of 5 types of natural herbs with amino acids support a healthy body
- Standardized herbal extracts ensure sufficient amount for health benefits
Store below 30°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- As the use of Ginkgo may increase the tendency of bleeding, please consult your physician/pharmacist if you are on or intend to start using any other medicine and before you undergo any surgical/dental procedure.
- Contraindicated in pregnant women, insufficient reliable data in breastfeeding women.
- Safe use in lactating women and children has not been established.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Safety on long term use has not been established.
PureMed Vasflo contains standardized extraction of Ginkgo Biloba Extract which is 24% Total Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides and 6% Total Terpene Lactones which is commonly used in health supplements.