45 vegetables capsules x 500mg x bottles
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium animalis, Streptococcus thermophillus and Fructooligosaccharides.
Chairman of Nutrition Association Malaysia: There are trillions of good and bad bacteria in our intestines, known as the gut microflora. Good bacteria can boost the immune system, help with digestion and offer protection from harmful bacteria. Usually, an imbalance of the microflora where the bad bacteria outnumbers the good, will cause an individual to be more infection-prone.
When we do not have enough friendly bacteria, we can easily get sick. We know that various factors can disrupt our intestinal bacterial balance. These factors are:
- Physical and emotional stress
- Unhealthy lifestyle choices
- Food and water contaminants
Probiotics can help to restore balanced number of friendly bacteria, creating a healthier environment in the intestinal tract. In this way, they protect against symptoms of imbalance bacterial:
- Poor digestion
- Poor Complexion
- Fatigue after eating
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Abdominal pain or cramps
- Irregular bowel movements
6 guidelines that will help to improve friendly bacteria in your body:
- Eat a healthy diet
- Exercise regularly
- Get adequate rest
- Drink at least 8oz glasses of fresh drinking water daily
- Try to control stress
- Take a probiotic supplement
Good solution of digestive health – Symplus
Probiotics (18 Strains) + Prebiotic (Fructooligosaccharides) = Symplus
Health Benefits of Symplus
- Improved digestion of foods.
- Stimulation of gastrointestinal health.
- Increase in natural resistance to infectious diseases of the intestinal tract.
Symplus is good for people as below:
Everyone to maintain normal microflora and the following conditions specifically need probiotic supplementation
- Digestive disorders
Benefits of Symplus:
- Multiple strains combination (18 strains).
- Viable bacterial count, high amount of 30 billion CFU/g.
- All strains are certified GRAS by US FDA.
- Implement a unique process of commercially producing, freeze-drying and naturally stabilizing the bacterium for delivery to consumers.
- Introduce non-dairy probiotics.
- Incorporate the prebiotic, with probiotics to enhance their growth in intestines.
Take 1-2 capsules before meal, preferably in the morning.
Keep in a cool and dry place. Refrigerate recommended after opening.