2 bottles of 30 vegetable capsules x 450mg
There is no doubt that a healthy diet is essential for optimal health. But there are also a number of factors that make supplements an important part of maintaining a healthy body.
- Diet – No matter how well you eat, it’s almost impossible to consistently provide your body with the right amount of nutrients day in and day out.
- Drugs – Many prescription medications deplete the body of essential nutrients, which can lead to notable deficiencies that can affect your health.
- Age – As we get older, our bodies tend to produce less of certain nutrients, making supplements essential.
- Antioxidant supplementation can offset the damaging effects of free radicals.
“Awesome Foursome” of Body Health and Nutrients
Each Capsule Contains
Coenzyme Q10 – 150mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid – 100mg
L-Carnitine Fumarate (providing 58.5mg of L-Carnitine) – 100mg
Haematococcus Pluvialis (providing 1mg of Astaxanthin) Extract – 50mg
- The comprehensive combination ingredient to give full support healthy body.
- Source of raw material has been used in many clinical trials.
- Qwel with Self-Affirmed GRAS status (‘generally recognized as safe”)
- GMO free, BSE free, Pesticide free
- Increase antioxidant activity.
- Support cellular levels of ATP, the energy source for all biological processes.
- Maintain oxidative phosphorylation for exercise support.
Who should take Qwel:
- Women or men above 30 years old
- Those who seek more energy (physical, cellular) – always tired and lethargic
Adult: one capsule once daily after meal.
Keep in a cool dry place below 25°C
The Coenzyme Q10 in Qwel is from Japan and in the form of Ubiquinone, which is the stable, effective and well documented in scientific research.
Anti-cholesterol medications or Statins can affect Coenzyme Q10 production in our body. Coenzyme Q10 is crucial in our body to maintain heart health. Taking Qwel can replenish the depleted Coenzyme Q10 level.
Yes. No interaction was found between Qwel ingredients with fish oil. In fact, taking Qwel and fish oil together can increase the absorption of Qwel.
Yes. A balanced diet will provide Coenzyme Q10. The best dietary sources of CoQ10 are fish and chicken.
Qwel has combination of premium ingredient such as alpha-lipoic acid, L-carnitine and Haematococcus pluvialis extract with effective dosage 150mg of CoQ10, provides essential nutrients to boost energy production and heart health.
Coenzyme Q10 has been shown to help improve heart health and blood sugar regulation. It could also reduce the oxidative damage that leads to muscle fatigue, skin damage and brain and lung diseases.