1.2g x 30 sachets
- Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG)
- Lactoligo Mixed with 2’FL with probiotic
The Art of Science
Lactoligo uses BASF 2’Fucosyllactose (2’FL) which is produced by fermentation and act as food for other microbiota species in the body. Lactoligo is your perfect daily choice for you and your family.
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (LGG):
Contains 10billion CFU/g of probiotic cultures
Probiotic cultures help in improving intestinal or gut function
Direction of Use
Slowly pour the powder onto tongue and allow it to melt for better absorption. Do consume the sachet in 2-3 parts or mix with water, milk, soy, juice, or any other beverage to prevent choking.
Store below 25 °C. Protect from light and moisture.
- Drinking formula milk
- Attending day care/ kindergarten/school
- Picky eater
- Poor immunity
- Poor gut health (diarrhea & constipation)
- Habitually putting things in mouth
- Poor Gut health
- Under antibiotic treatment
- Working in high risk area
- Poor immunity
- Wish to improve memory
- Wish to maintain healthy body
Uniqueness of PureMed Lactoligo
- Ingredients are extensively studied and proven effectiveness
- Combination of Human Milk Oligosaccharide (2’FL) and probiotics
- Human Milk Oligosaccharide (2’FL) produced by fermentation process that is closer to human milk than before.
- Both Human Milk Oligosaccharide (2’FL) and LactoGG can reach stomach undigested.
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
PureMed Lactoligo is suitable for newborn, infant, toddler, children and adults.
Based on the clinical research data, PureMed Lactoligo is safe without side effect that can help in gastrointestinal distress as well as overall well-being and development of infant.
PureMed Lactoligo contain symbiotic which is combination of 2’Fucosyllactose (prebiotics) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (probiotics) that have been involved in a lot of clinical trials and have been proven beneficial for infant not only in gastrointestinal issues that most commonly include diarrhea and constipation but also for nervous system development and overall well-being.