60 vegetal capsules x 500mg x bottles
Each Capsule Contains
|Fructus Momordica Charantia Extract||250mg|
|Cortex Cinnamomum Cassia Extract||100mg|
|Fructus Euterpe Oleracea Extract||100mg|
|Fructus Ceratonia Siliqua||50mg|
How Grucowel Works?
- Contains Flavonoids
- High antioxidant properties prevent free radicals’ generation
- Contains Cinnamaldehyde
- Traditionally use as spice for general health
- Contains D-pinitol
- Traditional Ayurvedic herb for health-promoting benefits and normal metabolism
- Contains Polyphenol
- Promote antioxidant defence and lower oxidative stress
Carob tree and D-pinitol
- Carob tree, a species of flowering evergreen tree in the pea family
- D-pinitol is the naturally occurring compound found in the pods of carob tree
Who Are Recommended to Take Grucowel
- People with poor eating habits
- People who wish to maintain a healthy body
- People who seldom exercise
The Advantages of Grucowel
- 4-in-1 natural Ayurvedic formulation to support general wellbeing
- All the ingredients are plant origin, suitable for vegetarian
- Usefulness of the ingredients were tested in various researches
- Added with D-pinitol to further enhance antioxidant functions.
Adult: Take 2 capsules once daily after meal.
This is a traditional medicine. Please consult your pharmacist/doctor before taking this product. Shall not be used in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Stored below 30°C. Protect from light and moisture. Keep out of reach of children.